Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
Remote working options available within Ireland or France!
What is the role?
As a B2B Sales Development Representative for Zevas, you will consult with clients in the French market to build market knowledge and enhance sales. Those successful will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Zevas.
We can now offer the option of fully remote working from home from anywhere within Ireland or France! We can also offer the opportunity to work from one of our offices/hubs or a blend of Home and Office working if within commuting distance.
Who we are seeking?
- You are motivated by engaging with new clients over the phone and gaining market knowledge and insight.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time
- You must have native-level business French (C2 level)
- Professional level of English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- Ideally 1-2 years of sales experience
- 26K base salary, up to 31K OTE
- Exciting flexible working options available
- €250 service/tenure voucher every 6 months
- World Class training provided
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm GMT
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan (after 1 year)
- Health Care Subsidy (after 1 year)
- Great work environment, inclusive culture
- Active sports and social club
Interviewing now, apply today!