IT Support Analyst
Zevas Communications are looking for an IT Technical Support Engineer to work as a member of the IT Support Team. You will be working from both the company’s Cork headquarters and at home to support its IT infrastructure and remote workforce.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Installation & configuration of the company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems and the diagnosing and solving of hardware and software faults.
· Providing support to remote staff and responding to customer queries in a timely fashion.
· Assist in the development and migration of the company infrastructure to a full cloud-based solution.
· Ensure compliance, update IT policies and procedures and a commitment to continuous improvement to ISMS framework.
· Testing and evaluating new technology.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT related subject or 1-2 years’ experience in IT support
Excellent problem-solving skills.
The capacity to work well within a team.
Strong client-facing and communication skills.
Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies.
Detailed knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications (Windows 10 & Windows Server)
Knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
Knowledge of M365 suite of products and Intune.
This role will provide plenty of variety and give you the opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them through form start to finish.