B2B Sales Development Representative US Market
Zevas, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
What is the role?
This is an outbound business sales role contacting existing customers in the US Market. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling and emailing existing customers leads that are provided daily. We work with some of the most prestigious and well known companies in the World and you will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Who we are seeking?
● You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
● You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
● You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
● You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
● You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
Fluent English Speaker
Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Highly disciplined, with excellent time management and organisational skills
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
Passion for the web and e-commerce
Ideally 1-2 years of sales experience.
25K base salary, 30K On Target Earnings.
Exciting flexible working options available
€250 service/tenure voucher every 6 months
Exceptional training provided
Career Development Program
Pension Plan (after 1 year)
Health Care Subsidy (after 1 year)
Working Hours for US Market: 2pm to 11pm Monday to Friday
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Interviewing now, apply today!